Oh my goodness Andrea, I've been without internet access for nearly a month so it was so fun to read all your up-dates. Your girls are all so beautiful and growing up fast! I love all the fun family traditions that you guys have, it's fun to read about them all!!
It was nice seeing you at Evelyn's baby shower. Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
Adam and Andrea: We have been together for over 11 years. We have been blessed with four beautiful daughters, Meghan is 10, Kaitlyn is 6, Peyton is 3 and Gwendolyn is a newborn.
1 comment:
Cute hair!!
Oh my goodness Andrea, I've been without internet access for nearly a month so it was so fun to read all your up-dates. Your girls are all so beautiful and growing up fast! I love all the fun family traditions that you guys have, it's fun to read about them all!!
It was nice seeing you at Evelyn's baby shower. Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
Post a Comment