Friday, September 30, 2011

Dates with my Girls

This week I'm officially on maternity leave, so I'm running errands and getting things ready before munchkin arrives next Monday October 3rd!!! But, before she comes I wanted to take each of the girls on a special date to let her know she is special to me.
First up was Katie!! So Tuesday afternoon I picked her up from school and took her to the mall. She loves the carousel, but it was closed, but Katie got a free ticket to come back another day. Next we went into the Disney store where Katie got to pick one item: Rapunzel pajamas. Then we got some frozen yogurt at Haggen-Dazs.Then she saw a Disney princess magazine at the magazine stand across from Haggen-Dazs that she wanted. here she is with her new pajamas:Wednesday was Meg's turn. I picked her up from school and she wanted to see 'Dolphin Tale' so thats what we did. The movie was good, I do not recommend pregnant women seeing this film as I cried multiple times!!! After the movie we headed over to Ruby's for shakes, and yes this is how she walked thru the mall...Enjoying our Ruby's shakes!!!After our yummy shakes we went to Claire's and Meg got some new headbands.
Thursday was Peyton's turn, she was so excited to finally have her turn, she told all her friends at pre-school that she was going on a date with her mommy!! First we went to the mall and Peyt rode the carousel.
Then we went into Sanrio and Peyton got new Hello Kitty sunglasses. Then we headed over to Target and got purple boots!! On the way home we stopped at the park.
Here is Peyt with her new sunglasses and boots!On each date I told them how much I loved them and was so glad that they were my daughter. I really enjoyed my dates with each of them.

No comments: