Friday, November 5, 2010

Annie

My mom and I have season passes to the Long Beach 'Carpenter' Theatre. Tonight's performance was the musical Annie. Knowing the girls would love to go, I got two extra tickets so we could bring Meg and Katie too. So for our "Girl's Night", first we four went to Wendy's for dinner and then we went to the theatre. The girls wore pretty dresses to be 'fancy'.
Meg really enjoyed Annie, she loved seeing Sandy the dog and all the orphans sing and dance, she also noted all the differences between the movie and the play. It's hard for Katie to focus, and the stage play is not the same as the movie Annie, but she did enjoy the songs and once Annie came onto the stage towards the end in that famous red dress then Katie really liked the play! The whole cast was amazing, Meg was quite impressed that I knew all the songs.
It was a fun Girl's Night!!!

No comments: