This Valentines Day the girls made cards for our family.

Peyton was loving it. Meg and Katie made cards using stickers, glue and doilies, and rubber stamps.

Meghan and I made peanut butter cookies with Hersey kisses. We attempted to make a few double ones in the shape of a heart.

Next we loaded up the cookies onto plates and wrapped them in plastic with a red ribbon, gathered the cards, then the girls and I hopped in the car....first up was Uncle Andrew and Aunt
Wynter, because I knew they had early dinner plans. They were really excited about the cookies Meg made.
Next up was Uncle
Aric! He was very surprised!

The girls took turns on who gave the plate of cookies and who gave the card. Next we went to Grandma Babette's home. She had just gotten home, perfect timing.

Then we headed to my mom's home.
Grandma Cathy was VERY surprised!! The girls really enjoyed making the cards and personally delivering them.
Adam and I hate going out on
Valentine's Day, even with reservations
restaurants are still slow to seat you and then the service sucks, and when it's on a Friday or Saturday it's even worse, so we usually opt to celebrate it on another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment